Friday, December 6, 2013

A Few Updates

Since the list is now gone, from now on it probably wouldn't hurt to do some basic updates on new(ish) stuff that I haven't had a chance to address yet. 

Here's a few relatively recent albums that are worth checking out.  Hopefully I'll be able to review at least a few of them in the near future.

Abandoned Places - Giantlands
Foglord - New Realms and Forgotten Lands
Lord Lovidicus - Kyndill og Steinn
Aelvar - Portals of Decay

Also, there are now short samples for Til Det Bergens Skyggene, Yearner, and others on the Voldsom label website, for those who might've read the reviews but never had a chance to hear the music.

2 comments:

  1. Might I recommend this new release from Deivlforst Records:

    MURGRIND 'Journey Through the Mountain'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's incredible stuff, I'll be sure to mention it next time. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete